Help identifying my mini bike

AlexS

I just bought this mini bike today and would like to know the make so i can order some worn parts for my restoration. Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

A Hornet deluxe, the one I had that was a survivor has a white 1970 Tecumseh HS40 and V-Plex drive system that seemed original to the bike. Some had the Go-Power wheels but most had the Manco 6" wheels with a K&S specific sprocket. Nice riding bikes.

markus

I just bought this mini bike today and would like to know the make so i can order some worn parts for my restoration. Thanks in advance!!!
Look on the backside of the plate on the forks, usually the left upper area, that is where they put the ID decal usually if it survived. I believe that version was a model 90 or MB 90 something like that. Nice big riders the big wide bars are ugly but comfy, the sissy bar kinda digs in your back though if you have long legs but does kind keep you in/on the bike. stretching the seat mount and inch or so during the build might be beneficial, that was my thoughts on the one I had anyway.

AlexS

Look on the backside of the plate on the forks, usually the left upper area, that is where they put the ID decal usually if it survived. I believe that version was a model 90 or MB 90 something like that. Nice big riders the big wide bars are ugly but comfy, the sissy bar kinda digs in your back though if you have long legs but does kind keep you in/on the bike. stretching the seat mount and inch or so during the build might be beneficial, that was my thoughts on the one I had anyway.
The sticker survived but only enough to read "Model" all the numbers below it were faded.