Help identifying this Mini Bike Chopper

Hi All,

I purchased this mini bike used back around 1974-76 (can't remember, I was young).
I rode this bike all over town and kept it even once I graduated to motorcycles.

In the 80's I passed it down to my nephew. What ever happened to it, I will never know the truth. It was either left it outside and ruined, stolen or sold within the year.

Every time I come across this picture, I wonder what happened to it and if there are anymore. I'd love to find out who made them and if they can still be found. It was not custom built, I remember a name tag on it, but can;t recall what it said.

Googling Mini Bike Choppers gets me nowhere. Nothing even close to it.

Well, I hope someone here will recognize it and point me in the right direction.

Attachments

That Flathead looks nice in there.
Flathead????

OK, so now I know what it is and I found two for sale though neither person has gotten back to me.
My question is this.

As you can see in my image, I did not have a Scrub Brake, but a disc brake and my forks were straight.
One of the ones for sale has straight forks and a scrub brake and the other has bent forks and no scrub brake.

Do we have any experts here on this model? Have these been modified? The brochure shows the style I had. mini bike.jpg
Arco EZ Rider I.1.JPG
Arco EZ Rider I.2.JPG

I think Ironhorse's might be newer than the one I had.
This is another members photo dated 1971 and he said he got the bike in 1970. It's an exact match to mine.

Now to find, buy or build one.

Arco EZ Rider 1970.jpg

Be patient...try and wait for a nice "survivor" to come along instead of starting with a wreck, correct parts will be hard to come by.

Place a classified ad in the "Wanted" section here.

markus

I've already messaged him, but via craigslist and ebay. He's yet to respond, but that foot brake was added, frame painted and not the right motor. All the same, I am interested in it, just not at $700. I think at $700, it needs to be a damn near perfect survivor.
Heres how you make a measly $700 pricetag to relive your childhood seem a little easier to swallow :wink:

Ashley John Gallery

Me...hell no, but then again, I would not have it listed for sale.

Honestly, this mini bike was supposed to stay in the family and get passed down. That was my thought with it from the very day I bought my dirt bike and why I never sold it. I am actually not one to hold onto anything. When I'm done with them, I sell them, but this bike was different and the only reason I am even considering the one on e-bay.