help needed with newer doodle

Hi . I just got my new predator 212 motor from HF and adapter plate went to install motor on newer style doodle. And the engine wont fit took adapter plate off and the engine hits the bar in front of back tire. Has anyone else have this issue? if so, got some pictures you could share.

Yeah, my rear fender mount is gone. I tried to bend it out of the way, but it ended badly (hahaha). It'll fit. Just hit that bar with a rubber mallet a couple times. That should work. My biggest problem is the gas cap is right under the top bars, so it's kind of a pain to add gas.

i have the db33 too i cut almost through that bar from the rear bent it back and re-welded it yesturday i put on the hub adapter and A 53 SPROCKET and had to move the engine back about 3/16 to make the chain fit and now that bar has about 3/16 clearance to the valve cover i made my own plate

Well got to mess with my doodle today. Got a problem with my predator motor location. I can't use the adapter plate it makes the motor hit top side of frame. How do I find location for mounting motor to frame??? Another question is, does the clutch sprocket go outboard or in board when mounted on shaft? Only ask because if I have clutch sprocket on outside it makes the motor sit way over to one side. Sorry very new to this

That Predator will fit , just gotta remove the tank to install w/adapter plate , Look at my pic ! Only reason I used the plate is that the mini came with it , otherwise I drill and make my own slots !

Chipper, got the motor lined up and marked to drill holes. Now to hookup throttle cable on the predator motor . Would you have pictures of that also? I got throttle hookup pieces from OldMiniBikes but cant figure it out Thanks again.

Chipper, got the motor lined up and marked to drill holes. Now to hookup throttle cable on the predator motor . Would you have pictures of that also? I got throttle hookup pieces from OldMiniBikes but cant figure it out Thanks again.
Man I don't have close up pics of throttle hook up but its easy , someone on here will have pics . I run the cable along the top frame rail past the engine then make it loop 180 degree to come in the backside , there is a clamp ( actually 2 ) to attatch the cable sheath to and a small 10mm swivel nut with a phillips screw in it to put the end of the cable thru !I also add a throttle return spring as well .

That Predator will fit , just gotta remove the tank to install w/adapter plate , Look at my pic ! Only reason I used the plate is that the mini came with it , otherwise I drill and make my own slots !
So I'll have to take the tank off then put it back on when motor is mounted?