Hemi NR roller rockers and push rods

Just installed a set of NR's chrome moly roller rockers a few days ago, im having issues with push rods. I have my head deacked .060 and have already been running shorter rods to compensate. Had to have shorter yet after installing the new rockers, went down to a 5.26" rod, but im only getting maybe one turn on the lash adjusters. Anyone else have a similar setup? and what rods are you using? 12122723_10205529758792380_8818199579137207325_n.jpg

I have never used those or seen them used , but I do have champion rockers and the adjusting screw end goes over the valve . And the push rod went in the fix end . There's a small pocket for it . I've never seen any rocker adjust on the push rod .
Do you have them mounted backwards ?

I agree. Use some dychem and rotate the engine by hand(no plug of course). Take a look at the contact on the valve stem. Also, you want the rocker tip centered on the valve stem at 1/2 lift.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Just remembered that the pedestal is cast in the head on the Hemis so disregard the advice about shimming them... But yeah check the contact patch because you might just actually need shorter pushrods.

Raceseng rockers adjust on the pushrods...
You get the cut to length push rods, or try the 2.175 length rods pre cut...

If you have old clone rods... Trim them untill you get a rough idea of the proper length you need then use the cut to length rods for final assembly...

the vendor i got them from recommended that i modify a stock rod down to the length i need. 5.11" is the rod length i need to set correctly, plus thats a length he carries in stock. I initially bought the 5.26" like NR suggests, but along wiht my head being milled .060, he suggested either the 5.16" or 5.11"m the 5,11" gave enough thread engaugment that the jamb nut is flush with the lash adjuster head. 5.11.jpg