HEMI Predator 212cc ISSUE stage 1 kit,billet flywheel,billet rod

Along with the more then likely valve float, recheck your lash. You should set it spin the motor over a couple of times and recheck it to be sure it's where it needs to be. If memory serves, and check on this, you go slightly past TDC to set the valves on the Hemi. And from what I understand these engines will actually open up the lash as they get hot.

I'm using the 22's on my Hemi, billet rod/flywheel, no governor, I went with the Mod 2 cam, (it works for me, I know, I know) bigger jets, (yes you have two) emulsion tube, filter and header. Seems to love it, runs like a scalded dog. And the plug looks great.

Going similar on my non Hemi, minus the cam.
Thank you for the info. That is the same way I was taught to set the valve lash. Set the lash,turn the motor a few times, and recheck. My lash did open up slightly when warm,but no enough to worry about. I am going to get new springs and do the cam as well. Hopefully the valve float is the issue and it will be resolved with the springs. Thanks again!

UPDATE: Thank you guys for the help. It was a valve float issue and it actually caused the valve to hit the piston top,but it was minor damage. I put 26lb springs in with a dyno cs cam along with stainless steel valves,retainers,and keepers and chromoly push rods. It's all good to go now. Thanks again!