Here is a Pacesetter Trail Buck

This is the latest project from the cave. It came mostly complete and original, except it had the wrong motor. I'm putting together a correct H70 with the torque converter. :thumbsup:

Found mine in a shed being torn down.Getting the jackshaft together as this one was missing.Original 7 hp tec with lighting coil.Im going to rebiuldThe motor and lust make a rider.

Last edited:
Hey Guys....

I'm brand new to the forum and am curious to know more about the Pacesetter Trail Buck and Trail Ram mini bikes. I've found one for sale and am going to go look at it in a couple of weeks. If it is worth buying, I'll hopefully be bringing it home with me! I'm curious to know if there are certain things to look for with them? The good/bad/ugly? LMK. Supposedly it is complete, but until I see it in person, I don't really know for sure how "complete" it really is.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Jim

delray

cool bike to restore. i believe i seen one early this summer for sale at a swapmeet(wisconsin) just like it.
are you going with lights or no lights. reason for asking is, some came with lights and the engine you are using looks like a sears H70 and alot of the gray color H70 sears engines had lighted coils on them.......:thumbsup:

i bought a ram and a buck from an ole timer who bought them new. both were restored years ago and are like the day they rolled out of the factory, very happy to have them. they are the ultimate mini bike, and were made only 20 miles from me. hope you enjoy yours as much as i am mine. they are a keeper.:scooter:

i bought a ram and a buck from an ole timer who bought them new. both were restored years ago and are like the day they rolled out of the factory, very happy to have them. they are the ultimate mini bike, and were made only 20 miles from me. hope you enjoy yours as much as i am mine. they are a keeper.:scooter:
Fellas this is my dad take it easy on him lol
can't blame him for getting excited.....:thumbsup:

Hey 64.....like to get a better close up of that fork plate decal.....:detective:

I know nothing about these, just an observation; how much rear suspension travel before contact with the engine? Probably not an issue, just curious.