Hershey found Scat-Cat

I found this Scat Cat at Hershey last fall and I've been picking at it between other projects. It was built back up under strict direction from my better half, hence the pink sparkle and handlebar streamers...whatever makes her happy.

We're still waiting for it be pinstriped, but the first ride was last weekend. I'm proud to report that the boss-lady was happy with the results and went through a whole tank of fuel. :clap:

At THE SWAP (picture credit to KustomKart)

MID-WINTER

FIRST DAY OUT

buckeye

typo, actually thinkin about purple for my wife. That is about as close to pink as I wanna get though. Certainly not knockin this one by no means. It is what it is. A wifes bike. All godd.:thumbsup:

ya'll didn't know I was also an accomplished photographer too huh....:wink:

I was wondering what happened to that project....I really like the way that came out, the leopard skin seat is crazy cool...:pimp:

where did you find the new set of handlebars...?

where did you find the new set of handlebars...?[/QUOTE]

thanks, i appreciate it! i was unable to find a replacement set so these were cut, cleaned, sleeved and welded. looking at the bike straight on, they aren't exacty symmetrical, but for now, they'll do.

need a cool new decal for the front fork plate....

how bout keeping with the Scat-Cat theme but sexy it up a little........

Last edited:
how bout keeping with the Scat-Cat theme but sexy it up a little........

nicely done, it fits her perfectly. i'll have to follow up when the new faceplate is painted...until then ii'll have to leave it as a mystery.

Where did you get the exhaust pipe? I like the way it looks in the bike. Very nice.[/QUOTE]

the exhaust is just some left-over black pipe bent into a lazy curve and welded to an OldMiniBikes Warehouse manifold flange...(thanks OMBW for the free shipping sale!)

the briggs exhaust exits on the same plane as the rear fender so i couldn't go straight back. the simple bend allows it to curve up and exit centered over the fender.