Hm100 tapered shaft to normal shaft

So I was given an hm100 and it has a tapered shaft I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Has anyone had luck finding one or coming up with an alternative ?

I plan on putting it on my boonie, I haven't had a chance to see if it fits but I think it will.

I wonder if anyone has tried just putting JB WELD on the shaft and sliding on a tapered clutch and letting the JB WELD squish out. Of course getting the clutch off would be a pain....lol

Thought of it , it would be hard to make sure it's centered when drying , I wish there was a spacer that could be made and slipped on and welded or superglued for all I care

I would fire that puppy up. Grab a file. Grind it down with it running. Get it close and cut a keyway with a grinder/dremel..... But I aint afraid.... If it don't work as it is. Then its broke in my book. And if its broke you cant break it twice... Have some fun with it. If that doesn't work you can always just put a new crank in it...:devil2:

MB165

i know someone on here has used a file to do that!
alternatively, its not too expensive to have them turned and a keyway cut.....:)

I just did that on an HS40 crank end that was all mushroomed- couldn't get the clutch on. It took seconds with a piece of sand paper. Way faster than I thought. I bet .030 comes off with a file very quickly.