HM100 with tapered crank

delray

i would say that would be dirt cheap if you know how to use a lathe and turn the crank down and keyway it and if you have some junk 8hp or 10hp motors around you could easily fix the throttle setup........:thumbsup:

The HM100 has a bigger connecting rod journal than the HM80 crank.The HM80 and the H70 share the same conn rod but different cranks that wont interchange.the HM100 is bigger @ the journal although stroke is the same.

The HM100 has a bigger connecting rod journal than the HM80 crank.The HM80 and the H70 share the same conn rod but different cranks that wont interchange.the HM100 is bigger @ the journal although stroke is the same.
:oops: The HM100 crank uses the same con rod too. So the crank in an HM80 and HM100 are the same.The crank Randi has should work for you.

I have a nice hm80 with a lighting coil with a new carb. would that stuff swap?
Yes. unless the 10HP motor has an external coil in that case you would have to drill and tap the bosses under the flywheel for the points set up.everything should swap between the two though accept pistons.

Last edited:

toomanytoys

If I ever stop wasting my money on other projects, then just maybe I could get a chance to order one of these and try to swap out my parts.

I'd love a new HM100 with a lighting coil for my super bronc :thumbsup:

Tafc

I received 2 of these last week , 1 on super bronc , 1 on lil Indian 5000 . Crank was easy to machine .motors run great