Holder Survivor

Thanks to Rick Chatten and Michael Peek I picked up a 1970 Holder Survivor Mini Bike at this years Windber.Today is the first time I had to look it over and it is a neat piece of engineering.Powered by an Ollson and Rice 1.5 hp motor the bike weighs just 40lbs. I got a new recoil, points, condensor, carb and gasket set with the bike and all the paper work. I have not touched the chrome and the disc brake looks hardly used. What I do need is the clutch bell. The motor now just has a sprocket on the end of the crank. If anyone knows where I could find one I would appreciate the lead. I have 2 steel clutches--one used and one new. Will have to get Karen to work her magic on the seat but other than that just get it running and ride it.

Wow....I can't say as I've ever seen one of these before Bill. Although I know I've heard the name Holder Micro-Cycle before.

That is major cool....look at how the front and rear wheels are supported/attached, from only one side of the bike. And the front is opposite side than the rear. Very cool indeed.

Congratulations.

I was thinking about buying that bike. Guess I thought too long.:laugh: When you get a chance, tell the story about that bike.:thumbsup:
Might try contacting Max-Torque about the bell housing. I think I talked to the owner Jim about one of those a few years back. He is a great guy.