Honda Fat Cat / Yamaha Big Wheel

Rico

I have 1 BW80, 4 BW200, 2 BW350 and 1 Fatcat. They are realy cool, and really a must have. I searched 4 years for these bikes.
Right now on ebay there are a few Fatcat´s and some BW80´s, maybe one near to you guys?

Rico

toomanytoys

That's the problem for me. Near me. I was willing to pay the high price because a it was beautiful and original and b is was within a 100 miles

A couple of years ago, after many years or riding street bikes unlicensed, I was "encouraged" by DMV to get my endorsement. They sent me a letter saying something like "Dear Mr. Stein, Our records show you have several street-licensed motorcycles registered in your name, but no operator's endorsement..." I could have just gone down to the DMV office to get it, but because my kid teaches the safe rider classes I figured I should do it through his program. We got to ride Yamaha TW 200s in the class. What a hoot! I wound up on the receiving end of some frowns and finger-pointing from the instructors because I was having too much fun, but I still passed the course and got my endorsement. :laugh:

toomanytoys

Those are nice bikes.

I've been looking more and more into a dual sport bike.

So far the BMW G650 has caught my eye.

Looked at the 250 Honda is offering as well.

I like the price point of the Honda 250 very much. My only problems are at home the 250 would be fine. I don't have to ride interstate very much, but down here in WV where I would keep it at to ride to work I have a 25 mile interstate hike every day. There are other ways to go but it would take much longer to get to work, instead of 35 minutes I would be looking at close to an hour.

bruces

I have a 86 fat cat basket case ,2 suzuki rv's 90's ,a rv125 ,and sold my tw200 last Friday .I would sell the fat cat if somebody wanted a project ,previous owner stripped it for powder oat and never did anything more to it .