honda GX200 mounting bolts specs?

I've got a gx200 on order and I figured someone on here's mounted one. Can anyone provide me with the measurements for the mounting bolts? I'm about to make a Bolt-Depot order and I would like to order these along with everything else I need. Also, what did you use for some kind of vibration absorption, like rubber washers? Thanks!

-j

you can use 1/2" x 1 1/2" bolts with washers and lock nuts . as far as vibration you shouldn't have any with the honda motors none of my honda's did only the clone 6.5 has a vibration i have 3 honda's and two clones .

Jim,

what kind of vibration is it? mine vibrates a bunch when i first get on it and then totally smooths out. i've got a honda crank that i'm going to swap in and see if that helps at all. everything else in the motor that could cause it is new (did it before all the mods).

yes change the crank thats what i want to do !! bad mid range vibrationone of the motors shake so bad i will make your spinkter pukker up !!!! and feels like you might sh!! your self .. only the clones i think the cranks are not balenced that great . that might be the $300.00 differance between the two

well the bolt it self is not 1/2" the bolt head is . i was trying to make it easy to understand sorry i am just used to doing things and saying things only i understand sometimes.

Ok, thanks. See, I thought that the bolts threaded right into the block but since you mentioned lock nuts, I gather that the motor is mounted like a vice to a bench top, meaning the bolts go right through a flange on the motor and a nut goes on the end.

I guess I could just measure the width of the slots in the motor plate, duh, didn't think of that...

Thanks for reading all that! Ha.

-j

yes change the crank thats what i want to do !! bad mid range vibrationone of the motors shake so bad i will make your spinkter pukker up !!!! and feels like you might sh!! your self .. only the clones i think the cranks are not balenced that great . that might be the $300.00 differance between the two
my clone crank looks like shit compared to the Honda one. there's a visible difference in quality. i'll probably wait until after i move to do the swap. i'll get pics of the two cranks when i do it.

yeah let me know how it works out it seems that once i took off the stock muffer it got worse and once the motor seems to brake in more the shake gets worse ! thats why i have a spare clone the first one i thought was a bad motor so i said the hell with it and stripped it down and put on my honda 5.5 (smooth) and the clone i have now (2 weeks old) shakes like ass too ! but it is still worth the money !!