honda trail 50 and 70 parts motors

I have a Honda 50 and 70 cc motor, both are for parts and do not run. one motor has a carb, the other dosnt yet, unless i find it soon. also may have shocks, not for sure though. but if i do find them ill throw them in. no promises though, just in case they dont wanna be found.

Also i have 2 sets of wheels

A frame for one of them and a gas tank for the 70

I know the motor is off a 1969 50cc cause I already sold the tank

ill take $170 for everything +shipping of course

here is a link for the pics
http://carbondale.craigslist.org/mcy/3426033362.html

Last edited:
need a price Bean as per the rules.......pics will help your sale too :thumbsup:
whooops i forgot the price, im working on getting pics tonight i hope, soon as i got home with them the wife wanted to run around town so im waiting to get home snap some shots real quick and post them.

thanks Kustom Kart

available from where?
from the hippie down the road. he says he had 2 complete bikes, his house was destroyed in a huge storm we had 2-3 years ago and he lives in a camper on the property but has to go dig in through the rubble to find the other parts.

ill ask him if he has found any shortly when i go drop a plate of turkey dinner to him.

ill let you know if anything turns up

george3

from the hippie down the road. he says he had 2 complete bikes, his house was destroyed in a huge storm we had 2-3 years ago and he lives in a camper on the property but has to go dig in through the rubble to find the other parts.

ill ask him if he has found any shortly when i go drop a plate of turkey dinner to him.

ill let you know if anything turns up
Turkey dinner for mini bike parts? We have a 20 pounder, just got finished. Any locals need turkey dinner. Dont forget to bring mini bike parts,

Turkey dinner for mini bike parts? We have a 20 pounder, just got finished. Any locals need turkey dinner. Dont forget to bring mini bike parts,
ha, no he needed money for food, kerosene and gas thats why he sold the stuff, and i just brough him a dinner since its only me and my two girls (beansmommy, and beans) and i cooked a 19.58lb turkey. beat me by half a pound you showoff.

he says he has the shocks for them and at least one handlebar to goto the frame which i was now told is the 1969 50cc, like i said i already sold the tank on ebay, of course that was before i found this forum. i think :D

in case anybody was wondering, no air cleaner box.

i plan to make the hippi's day if i can sell this stuff. if it wont sell here or on CL ill con the old lady into posting the stuff on ebay. i wanna sell this stuff and goto harbor frieght and buy the guy a the solar panel setup they sell, this guy has no power. ANd my old lady and i wanna try to get him set up with a solar setup since he dont work (nearly cripple) he refuses to take gov. checks either. Not my duty or obligation to help this stubborn old man, just wanna.

he also takes in all the animals the renters around here leave behind when they move to a place that wont let them have pets.

hope everyone had a nice tday.

george3

lol, he sure does. he always wants to ride my karts too, hes 65 but lights up like a little kid when hes riding one down the road. :clap::freakout:Out of closet:bowdown::repuke::eek:ut:
hes 65 but lights up like a little kid when hes riding one down the road.
I think that goes for everyone, lol. Thats really cool you brought him turkey dinner. Happy thanksgiveing to all, even the hippy down the street.

I would like just the wheels and brakes, but shipping would probably run about $75 bucks.
if you would like, i can weigh them in the morning and can get an approximate cost.

let me know , if you did want them and if shipping aint murder id sell them for $20 per wheel

i can snap some shots in the morning

Got anymore pictures of the wheels and brakes?
i have taken a few more pics, just having problems getting them from phone to computer to post. i cant remember my password to this forum and its set on my computer automatic, but on my phone its not and i cant just upload from my phone since i cant log in on it. my phone has been hacked and i cant hook it into my computer or i worry it will be taken over also.

if you would like i can text them to you or email from my tablet, just would need contact info. i understand if you dont wanna pm more info, if not then ill do my best to get them up there today or tomorrow

I could use a shifter arm, kick starter and carb for a honda 50 if its available. 70 is probably the same stuff also, dunno though.
my zip is 77328
thanks tons!