Honda Z50R

Hounddog

I have a nice 1985 Honda Z50R for sale. She is all original and runs and shifts great. This is a nice one, all original, in good condition, and runs good. Starts on the first kick. Hate to see her go but I have way too many minibikes now. Local pick-up is good. Asking $550 and in southern california. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Last edited:

Hounddog

I have gotta say these are fun little units! Of course anything with wheels and a motor is fun the way I see it!:laugh: Actually I kinda hate to sell it...... Whew I almost talked myself back into keeping it.....I have real minibike issues...:laugh:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Oh hell yes these are just totally cool little bikes (and I stress little) But I feel really awkward riding it, It'll make some kid a great first bike! Besides, it's really slow (probably cause I weigh 240 lbs.)

Hounddog

Oh I know you are messing with him. But I thought that either George or I would be happy to rid Neck of the heavy burden of the Honda 50, and the 250 price sounds fair?laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was it a 3 speed?? Was it fast??:confused:
They are all 3-speed auto clutch stock, but you can get 4 speed trannys and manual clutch setups. Mine has an 88cc kit and different gearing than stock plus a few other tricks, and it will do about 45 to 50. Fast enough for me, here's a pic.