How do I contact Nrracing?

I ordered a bunch of stuff including a race air filter kit. The race air filter kit didn't come with the air filter itself. I got the 2 day shipping because I wanted to have it but I went to put the parts on and there was no air filter. The Predator 420cc air filter is a piece of foam, I'm not using that to drive down miles of dusty trail.

Nrracings email *seems* not to work as when i copy it into gmail it replaces it with "Nolonger Acustomer*. I was supposed to contact them within 48 hours and now its been a little longer. Argggh, good news is my go-kart engine swap is going well...

They have a phone number at the very bottom of the page with the days Mon-Thurs.

So thanks for being a smartass, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.
You already have their email and telephone #- What more information did you expect OldMiniBikes members to provide?:shrug:
Michael

Just wanted to say thanks to NRRacing for the top notch supoort! The email did work, not sure why it said what it did when i put it into Gmail.

Sorry about that. I will send one out immediately
I was just worried because I wanted to contact them ASAP, it was 2 in the morning, and you guys always seem to come up with something :shrug:

I've been buying from Russell at NR for several years. He's a great guy that will take time to both explain and help you pick out exactly what is needed. I just bought my second Honda from him, he has my business. If you have a question before ordering, just pick up the phone, late afternoons are best.

JW