How do I make my Baja warrior go faster

I have a 6.5hp 196cc Baja warrior. I want to make it faster. I have heard about bypassing or removing the governor, but I don't want to blow the engine. I was thinking of installing an 8hp predator and a torque converter. But I would need to stretch the frame to fit the engine. I need it to go faster for trail riding and keeping up with the quads.

If you gear it where you can turn more rpms I'm sure there's more speed to be had, but everyone is going to tell you get a billet flywheel and rod first and while you have it opens up slap a small cam in it with some springs.

Just commenting that it might be worth your while to invest in a 9 tooth TAV sprocket.
Some find the engines don't have quite enough power in stock form to take full advantage of the TVA.
Some go even further and add a larger rear wheel sprocket too.

Increasing the gear ratio makes a real difference in climbing and acceleration.
Any top end you may loose is not really a loss at all since most stock clones just do not have the power to push a bike that fast.

Comet torque converter , Tav 2 available from OldMiniBikes or one of the cheaper Chinese knock offs

Way better take off , will pull the front wheel , and better top end as it is slightly overdriven or can turn a slightly smaller rear sprocket

There are some advantages in spending a little more to buy a Real Comet compared to a clone.
Both work, but the OEM parts are a bit better, I use a mixture of OEM and clone parts.

Advice is like a bum hole and everyone has one.

If you have a stock 6.5hp or less buy this part and swap out the stock 10 tooth on your TAV.
5/8" Bore C Type Sprocket 40/41 chain
I recommend you support our host here, but any place that sells sprockets can get you this part.
If you want a larger rear sprocket Azusa has a hobler and can make anything you like in aluminum.
These are very easy to drill your mounting holes in ( I use the 58 and used the even tooth number to draw my drill pattern guide lines ).
Odds are your crank will be shorter than your clutch, buy one of these unless included in your kit( ask seller, I think OEM includes this but most clones do not )
5/16" Steel Washer for Torq-A-Verter - 200840A 5/16" ID PILOT WASHER TAV2-75