How much snow do you have?

Seems like alot of us are getting hammered with snow. How much ya got? I think Yoop has 3 1/2 feet.:laugh::laugh: We are getting 6" here. Just enough to cause problems.

I'm from RI and we got 1.5 now but throughout the night and tomorrow the hammers comming down.Going to try to take my wr-426 out and see how it handles.

We have a foot on the ground from previous snowfall, but some winter advisory for the next day or so. Maybe if we got some, it would warm up a little. This is getting kind of old around here with the cold temps. -36 this morning as I drove to town for coffee..............:eek:ut:

WA, is a funny place to live. A Friend of mine lives there.

No snow where he is most of the time but, 1 - 2hrs drive an he is out on the Snowmobile..
I can see the snow on the hills and mountains from the house, but none here. It takes about 90 minutes to get to Stevens Pass, where the lifts are running, and skiers are having fun.

We have a foot on the ground from previous snowfall, but some winter advisory for the next day or so. Maybe if we got some, it would warm up a little. This is getting kind of old around here with the cold temps. -36 this morning as I drove to town for coffee..............:eek:ut:
Thats really cold:eek:

Just got hit with about 12"-14" that started New Year's Eve, and finished up this afternoon.. It was a good workout for my Tecumseh Snow King :smile:

45t

Just got hit with about 12"-14" that started New Year's Eve, and finished up this afternoon.. It was a good workout for my Tecumseh Snow King :smile:
Same by me. I shoveled most of it and only used the snowblower for the end of the driveway. The blower didn't like the really fluffy stuff and the shovel made a cleaner path. :shrug:

How do you function with those cold temps and all of that snow.:shrug: Here is what happens to me. I will bust my :asshole: to get to work on time tomorrow. Then we will all stand around for 2 hours waiting for some mail to show up. trucks, air planes will all be delayed. Then it will take twice as long to deliver my route. Everybody gets stuck. Wait for the tow truck to pull you out. The hole thing seems such a waste of time and money:doah: