How sensitive is the Predator oil sensor?

Hopefully a simple question...
On my Predator Hemi build, how sensitive is the oil sensor? I've read that it will shut down simply by riding around corners. I've also read it will shut the engine down when doing wheelies? The wheelie thing I can understand, but shutting down while leaning into a corner could be a problem. How quickly does it react?

I think the sensor is a good idea if I ever crash and the bike is laying on its right side with the throttle pegged. But if it's going to shut me down during normal riding conditions, (wheelies and corners) it's gotta go.
I'm prepared to simply unplug it and remove the relay, I'm not going to remove it or even cut the wire for now.
What have you guys done?

Thanks
Gadget Man.

CarPlayLB

Disconnect it! I always get rid of mine when I gut the motor, but the consensus here is that hard cornering will cause it to shut you down, then you will wipe out, with the throttle pegged, and then the lack of fuel will stop the engine. No need to take a doomsday approach. Remove the sensor, ride hard, don't wreck, have a beer, in that order!

Its sensitive.:laugh: I keep saying I'm going to cut the wire but it did save me once. I changed the oil and forgot to put the new oil in before I started the bike.:doah:

Thanks guys.
It's done, I cut the wire and removed the relay and all the un-needed wires.
I also took the switch apart and re-soldered the "black wire" straight back to the switch so it's all one color now.
Oh, Did I mention I'm a little OCD ?

I'd love to post a few pictures of my project, but the last time I tried to post from my Smug-Mug account, it didn't work.
what is the correct procedure?

Gadget Man

Its sensitive.:laugh: I keep saying I'm going to cut the wire but it did save me once. I changed the oil and forgot to put the new oil in before I started the bike.:doah:
:doah:

I always cut the wire and then use it for my kill switch on the handle bars :thumbsup: I had a Hemi on a go-kart that my grandkids rode around the yard and I took it for a hard ride around the yard and took a hard corner and it shut me down, I left it hooked up for the kids :thumbsup: