How to remove the valve stem

Does anyone know how to remove the valve stem on the DB30 rims? I had a heck of a time getting the tires off the wheel, and really hated the 10 LBS of green slime the previous owner had in the tires. I did some research and it looks like if you remove it you should install a new one. Do the DB30 take a standard size valve stem and is a special tool required to remove the old and install a new one.

it has a tubless tire ? does the valve stem look like the one on a car rim ? is so there is a tool you can get at napa, car quest . for installing and removing them , its like 3 bucks .

it has a tubless tire ? does the valve stem look like the one on a car rim ? is so there is a tool you can get at napa, car quest . for installing and removing them , its like 3 bucks .
Yes, the tires were tubeless and the wheel has a stem like a car. With that being said I should make sure and get tubeless tires when I order my new ones correct?

Just cut the old one off with a sharp knife. They sell now days both standard and metric valve stems. The tool to install is sold everywhere-Walmart,AutoParts Stores etc.

use the same type of valve on the rear, if you don't you'll have a hell of a time putting air in the rear tire ( the brake rotor will be in the way ).

C9H13NO3

Just cut the old one off with a sharp knife. They sell now days both standard and metric valve stems. The tool to install is sold everywhere-Walmart,AutoParts Stores etc.
Slime (brand) makes a tool that can be used to install and remove valve stems, and can remove valve cores. It's worth the 3$.

Are you talking about replacing the valve stem or the core. If you are removing the stem you can simply cut it off. You can install a new one with a pliers but you risk damaging the threads. I usually lube up the stem before installing it so it goes in easier. Just insert the new stem through the rim and screw the tool onto the end and pull it through.

The tool also can be used to remove the core and is very simple. Just insert it into the stem and unscrew the core. Use the other end to screw in and clean the threads before installing the new one. Then just screw in the new one.

Here is a link to the tool by Slime:
Slime/4 way tire valve tool (2044-A) | Tire Valve Stem Core Remover Tool | AutoZone.com