How to remove this clutch?

Are you sure there are no set screws? I have seen two set screws in one hole before .
This clutch has a sleeve over the entire pto shaft....never seen one like that. Only one hole for a set screw and it appears there is no screw in there. I tapped it with a rubber mallet and it did not budge after spraying it with PB Blaster. A puller will probably ruin the clutch....

Oldsalt

The best way in MHO is to use the pullers pictured. Never had a clutch damaged by this method and never had to beat on the end of the shaft, use heat of pry with bars and damage things. The down-side is that the pullers are expensive to buy. But if you know some one at a trans mission shop, maintenance shop, truck shop and etc. you can get it done in a few minutes without a hassle.

I'd split the sleeve with a die grinder along the keyway. Then, heat and quench the hub and use a puller to remove it. Or are you trying to save the clutch? If so, I have the pullers Oldsalt suggests. I'm not looking for something to do, but I'll stick my neck out.If all else fails, bring it to me and we'll get it off.