how to turbo charge briggs

Ok, dumb question, Is there a easy way (and cheap) to put a turbo on a briggs 5hp? Ive been watching u tube turbo lawnmower videos and just wanted to know how.Most of them just seemed to smoke alot and blow up,I guess that should tell me something already.

easy? no. cheap? definitely not. what are your HP expectations? would it just be cheaper to buy an animal or built blockzilla?

Im not sure of the benefits of it, and I think running it on an OHV would produce alot of power.

Youd need a really short or zero duration cam...
Alot of fabrication work
alot of patience
and a deep band account

But... For Your entertainment
Something much more practical than devising everything yourself

Hansen Supercharger Corporation

Enjoy that bad boy, I really wanna see one on a mini... Maybe ill doit this summer

Im not sure of the benefits of it, and I think running it on an OHV would produce alot of power.

Youd need a really short or zero duration cam...
Alot of fabrication work
alot of patience
and a deep band account

But... For Your entertainment
Something much more practical than devising everything yourself

Hansen Supercharger Corporation

Enjoy that bad boy, I really wanna see one on a mini... Maybe ill doit this summer
Their is one of those on ebay for 2500.00 for the complete engine blower setup. I was just thinking a turbo for just the shock value, not looking for real high hp gains, just trying to freak people out.

well if its shock value you want, and the Beautiful thing that is turbo-wine go for it,

Ill help you if i can, and take a look at this

4 Cycle Karting Forums - A turbocharged 24ci Briggs? Pics!

Youd need a small turbo, thats the key to it, motorcycle ones work the best, next you need to fabricate an intake and exhaust manifold, the last thing, apart from fine tuning would be to put the carburetor in front of the turbo

all you have too do is go to the junk yard, find a turbo, hook it up to your ignition, stock cam, hot coil ignition or acer header plugs, and yeah vary cheap, i have 5 engins on you tube with them i didnt go over $100:thumbsup: