Hurricane in Utah!!

I know there are some other Utans here im in Davis County and live in the base of one of the canyons 100+ mph winds Im one of the lucky ones still have a roof lost a 30yo tree and the fence, not one cedar fence standing in the area,

Click this vid the wind was crazy

I went to the shop this morning at 5 am and there was 10 trucks over on the freeway in a 4 mile stretch then they closed it. Down town in Bountiful looks like a battle zone every sign was blown out in the middle of the street, big dumpster in the middle of the HWY just crazy. I have more pics but the power still is in and out

Sorry to see so much devastation up there. We got off lucky down here, just real windy, dusty, a few homes lost some shingles and a few trampolines went airborne. Otherwise OK.

I was kinda hoping your Powell would get picked up and land gently in my front lawn.:laugh:

Man, just went back and looked at your pics. I was out working all day, heard about the wind damage on the radio, but had no idea it was so bad. Ya'll need anything?

Man, just went back and looked at your pics. I was out working all day, heard about the wind damage on the radio, but had no idea it was so bad. Ya'll need anything?
Thank you for the offer but doing good now have power I came home at 9am from work and took care of things here and drove around took pics and came home and took care of more crap. I have the heat set on 80 now so if the power goes out in the night we have it built up. I have some damage but not doing anything with it till my insurance co checks it out. I did put up a temp fence in back for the dog. Have you looked at all the pics from others on KSL just crazy!

Andrewp

That sucks jeff I'm not too far from ya, and it wasn't that bad here. Heard about it all day on the radio, and expected it to shift over this way. I hope the power stays on for you and your family.