Hurricane Sandy..Stator flywheel hs40

Hi, I am sure you all know what a disaster Hurricane Sandy was for the East Coast and sadly some of you know personally. As for us here we got nailed to the tune of 3ft in the house and even worse, the GARAGE!!:doah: We were away when it hit and along with the Harley all 5 mini's went under. I got the Harley back together (oh and the house is almost back together) : Priorities you know!! Now is time to start the process of tearing down and rebuilding the bikes. 1-Cat ss350 1-Arctic Cat Climber 2- Bonanza bc1200 and 1-Fox spoke wheel model (not sure of model type). I have a stator assembly for one of the HS40 motors but need a flywheel to go with it. I am gonna need lots more as I start this process. Rings, bearings, gaskets, carb kits, CHROME and all the many other things that salt water consumes. I tried posting in parts wanted but for some reason I do not have access and I am not too swift with cyber world. Anyway, if anyone has a flywheel I would like to convert my non lighted hs40 so we can have the Climber and the Fox with lights. Any help will be greatly appreciated! As I rip them down I will be looking for many other items and advice as you can expect:confused: Thanks and hope everyone has a fun MB season!

Bigtone, glade to hear you're getting things back together. I'll keep my eye open for parts/things you may need. Good luck and hang in there. :thumbsup: