I Just Gotta Make Me One of These!

That's very cool. :thumbsup: Shouldn't be too hard to come up w/the right tailgate - it's better if it isn't pristine. See if you can lay your hands on some solid old weathered barn wood and carriage bolts for the frame.

Thanks for the link Tom. Now I have to study all the pictures and put together a little of this, a little of that and make it my own. My wife is going to kill me but I've been dead before. She is a city girl lol.

Doc

Thanks for the link Tom. Now I have to study all the pictures and put together a little of this, a little of that and make it my own. My wife is going to kill me but I've been dead before. She is a city girl lol.

Doc

Very cool post some pictures once your done. If you still alive:thumbsup:

my dad restored the back 6 inches of an old chevy into a fold down bench for our basement with a pool table when i was growing up. if that tailgate could talk....:laugh: :pimp:

my dad restored the back 6 inches of an old chevy into a fold down bench for our basement with a pool table when i was growing up. if that tailgate could talk....:laugh: :pimp:
There is a Bar just outside of Buffalo that has tailgates hanging on the wall all around the pool room, and they are at table height and actually fold down so you have a place to set your beverage:thumbsup:

WLB

Those are neat. The one that folds down would have been nice in my shipping container hunting cabin. Too bad I have already glued insulation to the walls.

By the way, gluing insulation to a container wall is a very BAD idea. Moisture still condenses in the corrugations and runs down behind the insulation. Although kind of ugly, spray insulation would have been much better.

That's cool. I like the built in bottle opener.
When I get my potting shed built I am planing to put one like this on the side for a extra workbench.

markus

that ones cool and would be handy as well:thumbsup:

I had these, My wife was extremely happy that they would not fit thorough the door of the house :anon.sml:

they were all on wheels and lights converted to 110v this one was the miami vice edition:

this one was the "hoodride" edition, I kept my hot tub supplies and stuff like that in it out on the deck

this one however DID fit in the house :drinkup:, but it quickly got banished to the "room of broken dreams" where it sat for a few years till I sold it to a Restaurant, It was being setup as a bar.