I should stay warm hunting this year

WLB

I made this blind out of sheets of 1 5/8th inch structural foam with 1/16th sheets of a thermoplastic laminated to both sides. It is rigid enough to walk on supported 4 foot apart. The blind has removable Lexan windows. A 4 by 10 foot piece of this material weighs less than a 4 by 8 piece of 1/4 inch plywood. The whole thing is designed to bolt together quickly in the field although I may decide to permanently mount it to a small trailer that Mr Goat call pull to wherever I want it. My small propane heater should be able to keep it comfortable even with the front window open.

MVC-011F.JPG MVC-010F.JPG

Nice! You guys grow some big bucks out there! A decent sized rack here in NY looks like a spike out there, lol. I imagine that stuff will deaden some noise coming from inside too.

Hey....I've been out on those days you could hunt as long as you wanted........ and still be back for breakfast!!!!

Good job....and good luck!

You know a group of animal lover activists asked a group of priests on a deer hunting retreat: " Do you pray for the deer?" Priest answers: " OH YEAH!!!! We pray for big ones!"