I would stay away from bidding on this one

seller might own more than one. Kinda like how we all have several tacos laying around with the same parts, color, and condition. It happens, lol :wink:

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

MikeBear

Why are you guys so sure the seller and buyer are the same person? Just because it appears they are in the same city proves nothing. I'd think you would want to buy this from a guy in the same city to avoid shipping

I know shill bidding goes on at Ebay all the time, (and has kept ME from getting some things I wanted) and you can usually figure out the connection between seller and buyer fairly easily. However, I do NOT see absolute proof here of that. Perhaps he bought it, and just decided to turn it over right away.

I myself have bought things from Ebay, cleaned them up, and resold them on Ebay, sometimes for a good profit!

MikeBear

Did ya see his fishing posts on here?
Hummmmmm, ok I dug those up and read them. If he did buy it, which he would have had to do to leave feedback, it makes little sense that the original seller is now reselling it... I would have thought the 2nd auction would have been from the buyers account, if he didn't want to keep it...

That's not absolute proof, as there's a smidgen of thought that he bought it from a guy in his town, paid for it, and left feedback. Then after finding out here it wasn't what he thought it was, he returned it. That would still leave the feedback, but could make it look fishy.

Ok, I'm still undecided that he 100% pulled a scam here, BUT, the pattern would make me wary of ever dealing with him in the future... But, I'm not getting a rope and helping you guys hang him just yet.

I say we leave THIS thread as it is with no more speculative postings (unless somebody has 100% proof), and invite him to explain himself and what happened.

I say we leave THIS thread as it is with no more speculative postings (unless somebody has 100% proof), and invite him to explain himself and what happened.[/QUOTE]

Wow captain buzz kill...:laugh:. I say we :hang:..then sort of the details.:thumbsup:

:hang::thumbsup:
I say we leave THIS thread as it is with no more speculative postings (unless somebody has 100% proof), and invite him to explain himself and what happened.
Wow captain buzz kill...:laugh:. I say we :hang:..then sort of the details.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]