Identification help needed*PleaSSSEeeee*

ErikR

I just picked this up and I've searching for over an hour and I can't find anything :surrender:, so I need help from you i.d experts:bowdown:. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

ErikR

I was assuming it was that one also but, the only thing different is the top bar and that's what threw me off:doah: and the brake system is weird, I've never seen it set up like this one...

the maverick looks nothing like that bike eric has the blue bike has only 1 tube running across? the mavrick has 2 like a regular mini bike! are you guys going blind?:hammer:

P.S i love that paint job dont you love how the blue on the tires accents the blue on the frame? :lol:

The chrome bike in the photo the "all american" looks like the maverick but the rattle-can blue one, the basis for the thread looks like neither one! Dont know what it is, but I know what it is not! The hinged frame is cool!

ErikR

the maverick looks nothing like that bike eric has the blue bike has only 1 tube running across? the mavrick has 2 like a regular mini bike! are you guys going blind?:hammer:

P.S i love that paint job dont you love how the blue on the tires accents the blue on the frame? :lol:
That's what threw me off and as far as the paint i'm glad they did that. I think that's why I got a good deal, I think they were still high on the paint fumes when I purchased it!lol:blink:

ErikR

I don't know what bike that is but those wheels look like Mickey Thompson wheels.
I bought the mini just for the rims, I'm not sure what they came off of but, they looked like astro's from the pic's he sent me so, I went and scooped it up.

Last edited: