Identification Help Please

Hi all. Some help here would be appreciated.
I picked up both of these minibikes last weekend for $100. They were advertised as Lil Indians, but the guy I bought from didn't know anything about them. I'm not sure either.

They both have Lil Indian stickers on the front plates, but they don't look like the Lil Indian I had back in the late '60's. I realize that someone could have just put stickers on them.

The Lil Indian I had was smaller, and didn't have split frame construction or spring forks. There are several other differences. I did find a photo of one exactly like these. That guy said his was a restored '70 ish Lil Indian.

Anyone have any input? Thanks!

Thanks for the help guys! I didn't realize they still made Lil Indians into the '80s & '90s.
I did pull the engine off one tonight and, sure enough, Genuine Lil Indian was stamped on the engine plate, along with two 4 digit numbers. I have no reason to doubt that the other bike is anything different.
The front forks on either bike have absolutely zero action. I looked closer and someone place a small spot weld on either side of the lower forks. Maybe, because the forks bottomed too easily?
I'd like to find out if they is any way to tell much more from the numbers, such as nailing down the year made, etc. Since they were sold in kit form, I'm curious if any kits were offered complete with engines. Also, it would be nice to track down copies of the orignal assembly instructions, just for g.p.
Looking forward to the restoration! Thanks again!