I'm a kart guy....... Mc Culloch :)

Enjoying my dinner last night I was surfing the web and I can across a new listing for a vinatge go kart that was reasonably close.. The price was very low so I called my friend in Michigan for advice. I sent him pictures and he recommended me to buy it now. So after A two hour drive and late night, I am a Kart guy now... :scooter:

Apparently, it is an early Mc Culloch F1..

Hold on....you had me believing you up until the "you have a friend" part :laugh:. Seriously though...nice kart :thumbsup:. I have some of those rims if you need them. Though I don't think they are original....but I am no kart guy.

Hold on....you had me believing you up until the "you have a friend" part :laugh:. Seriously though...nice kart :thumbsup:. I have some of those rims if you need them. Though I don't think they are original....but I am no kart guy.
Thanks Cheese. This is my first Kart build. So I'm trying to get some information from the veterans. This was a very cheap purchase so I have nothing to loose. I want to build this original with dual MC 91. Apparently, they came with MC 10 but I don't want to spend the house of this!!

nice find. might be an R1,post a pic of the rear

wheels are correct.

be prepared to put some coin into it

Last edited: