I'm Back Guys

Its been awhile since ive been on here. Payed my supporting membership and you should start to see me more often. I have a Bonanza Mx I have some big plans for so stay tuned for that. I also have a new job and im making very good money now so i have a little more cash to throw at the mini bike collection. Feels good to be back guys!

CarPlayLB

Haha...saw that thread earlier...sorry I didn't put the two together! Talk about polishing a turd! I am sure you will make a good looking bike. You sure those spoked wheels gotta go? :repuke:

Haha...saw that thread earlier...sorry I didn't put the two together! Talk about polishing a turd! I am sure you will make a good looking bike. You sure those spoked wheels gotta go? :repuke:
Ya theyre gonna go, ill save them for a 1310 TCS i got tucked away. It will get the original 8" spinners

Bonanza MX

Its been awhile since ive been on here. Payed my supporting membership and you should start to see me more often. I have a Bonanza Mx I have some big plans for so stay tuned for that. I also have a new job and im making very good money now so i have a little more cash to throw at the mini bike collection. Feels good to be back guys!
I am interested in watching your build , been gathering parts to build a 1510 MX Hodaka bike .