in yard for AGES.what is it?!?! pretty neat

well,ive took on this little bike as a project finally.it been in our back yard for years resting under a huge draping tree.

it has front and rear suspension,with 3 engine mounting holes on the engine plate,jackshaft,drum breaks,some odd mount up front for a headlight or osmething?
the suspension is dual front shocks and dual rear shocks on a mini swingarm similar to a dirtbike etc.

can someone please tlel me what it is?!
:(
dont mind the clinton engine resting in it.it now has a 2hp briggs siting in it.

dont mind the clinton engine resting in it.it now has a 2hp briggs siting in it.
Nice bike. Does the Clinton run?
Use the Clinton...Use the Clinton...
Trash the Briggs...Trash the Briggs...
Clinton 2 cycles was all anybody had on a mini bike or gokart when I was growing up.
The A-400 I own has been completely rebuilt.
I also have a model 500 (about 20 original hours on it) which looks identical to the A-400 and the A-490.

Last edited:
Nice bike. Does the Clinton run?
Use the Clinton...Use the Clinton...
Trash the Briggs...Trash the Briggs...
Clinton 2 cycles was all anybody had on a mini bike or gokart when I was growing up.
The A-400 I own has been completely rebuilt.
I also have a model 500 (about 20 original hours on it) which looks identical to the A-400 and the A-490.
yea it runs,but could do with a cleaning haha.

im gonna run the briggs into the ground on it before i put the clitnon on it,if i even do.
i rode my other mini bike to its DEATH,rode it so much that the 5hp briggs developed a huge valve problem,and very low compression,etc etc haha

i like the mini bikes to start up n cruise to the friends house etc.
im also INFACTUATED with small engines haha.