Info Needed on a Super Bronc Frame?

I just finished up a "Fluff and Buff" resto on a friends Super Bronc and now I'm beginning a restoration on one of my Super Broncs.
I was getting ready for the teardown when I noticed the notch in the motor plate for chain clearance is on the opposite side of the motor plate than the chain.
Is my frame originally a frame that had the jackshaft? Is it a frame that went out when the conversion to the left side drive was being phased in? Does it matter? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?

Is the left side drive better than the right side drive?

This is what I got.

Super Bronc Drive Side Frame small.jpg

Let me know what you think,
Thanks,
Jerry....

Jerry - That notch in the motor plate - if I am not mistaken - is for the down-draft exhaust tube for the optional muffler that was available for the Super and Trail Broncs. The muffler itself was attached right where those 2 holes are (that are on your picture). It is a pretty neat set up and was utilized for quietness and not having the exhaust exit out the rear. This info was given to me from Ron and Scott Kimball from PowerTec - they should know !

delray

yep, JChev136 is correct....:thumbsup: they work great on a stock motor.
run so quiet and smooth on a well tune big block...:scooter:
power tec close last year. but your still in luck . contact: chatten63 he is making some of the parts for them...:thumbsup:

here is what that muffler looks like. kind of a hard part to find.

I can't believe I made this post, I know and knew all this. I was suffering from temporary insanity from the flu I just got over. I appreciate you guys helping out!