Interesting yard sale day

I'm pretty new in my area, and don't know anyone except a couple immediate neighbors. Today there was a yard sale at the other end of my street (it's pretty long, semi-rural). Someone's old chopper-style roller was visible from the road, but she looked real tired, I wasn't excited. I started looking around...wheels here, tires there, engines over there- some with clutches...hmm...holy crap, the whole back of the guy's driveway was minibikes, parts, and other toys! Made a new friend and will have to go over there to look again when I have the time. He also had an early 80s Honda ATC 125M, some old Suzuki dual sport bike, a "they don't make 'em like they used to" Wheel Horse tractor, Rokon parts, and some nice tools. With a kid on the way my money is a bit limited, but I will surely go back there.

No better way to make a little extra than to share the goodies. We don't mind paying a profit.... Get some pics... Remember its the small parts that can be worth the most. Maybe a couple Cat calipers and clutch guards and that kid will be halfway to college...