Is there a video for replacing the Rod/Flywheel

Anywhere online a video showing how to replace the connecting rod and flywheel with a billet one? I bought just the rod and flywheel. I need to know how to torque it down/torques and if there is any other special sequences or things I should know about removal and replacing. I did remove the governor and put in 18lb valve springs but I have not started the engine yet. Any seals I should replace? The guy where I bought the rod and flywheel said I should be all set, since I havent started it yet.

ARC has a two part video on preparing the BP class engine: You should have instructions for the rod bolts. Basically, they are :Use some 30wt motor oil on the bolts and torque each bolt to 60inlbs then alternate between the bolts 20inlbs @ a time until you reach 150inlbs, back bolts down to 100inlbs then retorque to in 20inlb increments to 170inlbs

BP Engine Build Part 1, Tom Discusses the measurements you need to note as you dissassemble the stock engine in preparation for the build. karttrax on USTR...

BP Engine Build Part 2, Tom reassembles the BP This is the first video made with Ustream Producer. karttrax on USTREAM. Racing

vette66_00

I have one also just have not had the time lately to edit it like the spring one I did. Hopefully things calm down here a bit and I can get it up. But those 2 are good also.