Is this an old Harley Davidson?...

Although it has an HD tank - it doesn't look original to me. An the engine has no markings - doesn't look original either.

Any ideas of what this is?

Thanks

Looks like a rupp with an H-D tank.:thumbsup:

Or maybe a custom made bike from many different bike parts.

Carburetor looks unusual too.

Last edited:
Looks like it could be a Fox minibike,They had some bikes with that style of frame with the engine on 15 degree angle also one of the wheels are not correct, Its definitely not a Rupp.

Back in the 70's Harley Davidson imported Aeromechi motorcycles and minibikes from Italy.

Look like this:

Photo of Harley davidson minibike.png

Yours like that?

Little 2 cycle engine. Back in the day I was working for an HD dealership, we got the line of Aeromechi imports to sell along with the US V-twins. Not a hit with the HD faithful, finely moved all of them to a separate room away from the main showroom.

We sold quite a few...

Back in the 70's Harley Davidson imported Aeromechi motorcycles and minibikes from Italy.

Look like this:

View attachment 87306

Yours like that?

Little 2 cycle engine. Back in the day I was working for an HD dealership, we got the line of Aeromechi imports to sell along with the US V-twins. Not a hit with the HD faithful, finely moved all of them to a separate room away from the main showroom.

We sold quite a few...
. They still have one at Dudley Perkins Harley Davidson.

Evil Knievel jumped the snake river canyon on that !
1. I should look at the date it was posted before I reply. But at least I got to post a nice photo.
2. Evil Knievel jumped a canyon on one of those? Yikes! I felt like Evil Knievel when I serviced one of them and rode it around the back lot at the dealership back in the day.

I've got an AMF era shovelhead. Seems like just last week I was pushing them around the show room and getting them ready for customers.

That was nearly 40 years ago.

- Bee