Its a Road Runner, but what model?

This is my modified Road Runner minibike, I'm trying to figure out exactly what model it is.

It originally had a Tecumseh motor and a CVT drive, I put on a Briggs 5hp and centrifugal clutch while I try to free up the driven pulley for the CVT.

Thanks, Ranger

After searching for Road Runner minibike for ever and ended up with nothing I decided to change my search. Viola! Its a K&S MB-90. However now I have another question, why did it have a Road Runner sticker on the cover plate? From my research the K & S bikes were called hornets :doah:

KS most likely sold the bike to a distributor.. Then Walmart called the bike a Road Runner... There are several dozens of cases of alter ego bikes.. MOST bird engineering bikes were sold as Sears or something..

Yours also had a headlight..

The K&S Road Runner is the third bike from the right in the brochure , it is the two seat model and did originally have pegs for both rider and passenger . The Road Runner came with a lighted 4HP Tecumseh motor and centrifical clutch and had Go Power Wheels on it from the factory .

I have two of these bikes one original [stored in pieces] and one thats been repainted and is a rider :thumbsup:

The Road Runner could have came in many ways. Hard tail, Deluxe suspended or two seater suspended. Yours would be the first Deluxe version I have seen.

Last edited: