It's football season! Who's your team?

Scottessey

Well, being a bay area native and living about 20 minutes from Candlestick park. I'm a 49er fan. After today, we're 1-0. I don't expect a lot this year, but I'm excited to see what Harbaugh can accomplish over the next few. Here is a pic I took at the game this afternoon right before the jets flew over. I think it would have been a better picture if there weren't an 8 foot swede a few rows up. But...a great win nonetheless. Go Niners!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Well, I'm not much of a sports fan period, but I favor the Colts. Doesn't look like we're going to have much of a season without Manning though!

45t

Seahawks, Buccaneers, Packers and anyone playing the Bears. I don't get much into my team is better than yours discussions, I just like to root for a few teams. But there is just something about the Bears and Jay Cutler that rubs me the wrong way.

With all the modern technology used in presenting all the sports and things the a person is not interested in should be able to block these from being shown. just like they can restrict shows that are not worthy of children to watch ( Getting bigger all the time ) I have less than 2% interest in Golf, Baseball,Football,tennis,Soccer as the game it's self but it ends up being about the players stats,what school some line backer went to 15 years ago as that has some significants in the way he plays today.
Enjoy your sports and I know you will, but to pay the price of a stadium trip just to much money just to see someone else get exercise.
Steve :scooter:

Whoa! I can't believe someone actually mentioned the Seahawks. They are my team but that sometimes makes it necessary to wear a bag over my head when I go out in public.:doah:

I'm for the Pats, because our QB has a bad problem with switching to the opposing team at halftime. Though I did hear Jerry Jones may be replacing Tony Turnover with Santa this year, with the thought of having someone that can deliver in December.