JCPenney Duster Seat Question

I have a nice Duster complete except the seat and sissy bar on the back is missing. Does anyone have a bar they want to sell or have pictures of how the bar is mounted?

thanks,
John

1stlegendtx

Yep, it's just like the purple one pictured. I'll need to figure out a way to make a new seat, including bar.

thanks,
John
You can have your seat done by Kbs8ball he is a member on here that can make any seat you want.:thumbsup: Post up some pictures of how it looks now.

What do you have to trade for a sissy bar? I have yet to see another with the bar on it.

Mine is not perfect but it is workable

Last edited:

kbs8ball

yeah I can make you a seat...you have contacted me through ebay havent you? I asked you to email me but you never did. Let me know if you need a seat.

I think I may have found you on minidoodle. I think I sent you some pics of the frame back then.

I was planning on getting you to make my seat, I was worried about the sissy bar problem and then the bike got put on the back burner. I'm ready to get this thing going now!

John

I'll have to dig some pics up. I took some when it was all together.

I have taken the whole thing apart and sand blasted the frame.

It has original engine, fenders, etc. The only things missing are the chain guard and the sissy bar.

John

Wow, that looks just like mine. Are you missing the kill switch? I have that also. How straight are your forks? my handle bars are great, but my fork legs are bent, so if you need the bars let me know that too.

I cleaned out my mail box now.

Howdy - I'm following this thread and need to know if the sissy bar and specs/measurements are of a sissy bar off the jcpenny cat duster.

I'm needing to fabricate one for my duster. Hope to get some pics up soon. One from 1969/1970 of me on my original duster and one of me now (age 50) on my duster project. Whenever I turned 16 (1976) my dad talked me into giving my minibike away to some cousins. Mistake! I live in Spfd, MO and found one to buy in St. Louis a few months back

thanks