Just can't turn down free mini bikes..

..and besides, this one isn't near as rusty as my last bunch. It's pretty much complete, I took off the carb and tank (held to the top bar with metal straps-sweet!) for a cleaning. Love the seat, and a cool rigged-up brake cable system:blink:. Any ideas what it is? A tune-up kit and some cables, oughta be able to ride it in a day! :scooter:Thanks in advance.

MTD Columbia. They are called Texas Rangers too and Flying "O" when sold through Otasco here in Oklahoma the store just like the Texas auto parts outfit had the Company make decals for in your moniker if you wanted a house brand minibike is the story I heard. A common practice with Bird and Cat and many others as well.

But they are MTDs or MTD Columbia's either way. The sprung seat models ride really nice and some have TAV setups. I'd have a decked out one!

Last edited:
MTD Columbia. They are called Texas Rangers too and Flying "O" when sold through Otasco here in Oklahoma the store just like the Texas auto parts outfit had the Company make decals for in your moniker if you wanted a house brand minibike is the story I heard. A common practice with Bird and Cat and many others as well.

But they are MTDs or MTD Columbia's either way. The sprung seat models ride really nice and some have TAV setups. I'd have a decked out one!
yeeep