Keystone Kops Shriners minibike

MINI-MATIC

Here's a sweet little bike I just picked up Saturday.This is a rare Detroit area Keystone Kops Shriners bike that was made in 1968 at General Motors by a Shriner who worked there.They only made 26 of these.This bike incorporates parts that were used on Ruttman's and Lil Indian's,like Ruttman fenders and gas tank,and a Lil Indian disc brake,rims and hand grips.This bike has a 2HP Tecumseh TCH 300 2 cycle engine and is equiped with a jackshaft.This bike has no problem, pulling my 240 LBS around and it does so at a decent speed.I will be in some local Parades with this bike.:thumbsup::smile::thumbsup: Shriner bike video

MINI-MATIC

It's not the same bike that was at the show,check out the white pipeing trim on the seat,mine is black.It's definately the same kind of bike though of which 26 were made.Both of these bikes are possibly the only 2 that are no longer owned by the shriners.:scooter::scooter:

MINI-MATIC

Yes,it's pretty quick,but that video is a enough to give you a headache!.My apologies to all,as my son was running with the camera! :doah: he meant well though,he's 12 and will most likely be riding it in the Clawson 4th of July Parade.If you look at the video and you see me stop,then standup and then go again,it's because I got a CHARLEY HORSE in my hamstring and had to quickly stand up LOL!!.A special note: anybody possibly interested in riding in the Clawson 4th of July Parade,please PM me for information,as we are always looking for more riders in the Parade.The Parade is on the 4th,but it's early and is over by 11:30 or so.With this said,it usually wont mess with other plans that people may have on the 4TH.Thankyou. :thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup:

edwin

Here's a sweet little bike I just picked up Saturday.This is a rare Detroit area Keystone Kops Shriners bike that was made in 1968 at General Motors by a Shriner who worked there.They only made 26 of these.This bike incorporates parts that were used on Ruttman's and Lil Indian's,like Ruttman fenders and gas tank,and a Lil Indian disc brake,rims and hand grips.This bike has a 2HP Tecumseh TCH 300 2 cycle engine and is equiped with a jackshaft.This bike has no problem, pulling my 240 LBS around and it does so at a decent speed.I will be in some local Parades with this bike.:thumbsup::smile::thumbsup: Shriner bike video
i love that bike. nice find. sounds good!!!!!!

Really Cool Mini ya got there. :thumbsup: :smile:

I actually have another frame ,minus fork,but sometime during it's life,someone,cut the frame,added a new piece in the frame,did a bad job and then re chromed it.Cant understand why,because the frame is the same original length.also,all the axle brackets were cut off.Still a rare frame though and can be fixed.I may consider selling it.PM if interested.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

delray

looks like tecumseh use that style engine also on small tillers mount vertical,but they do also run horz with diaphram carb setup.
looks like the same recoil cover on my little tiller. my is only rated at 1.6hp. just in cast someone was looking for a engine for one of them bikes, you could find it on a small tiller?maybe......

Thanks Delray,if your tiller ever go's bad,I would be interested in it for the engine,even if only for parts!.I really dont know the difference between the TCII ,TC200,TCH300 etc..,but I have read that the TCH300 is a 2 HP.I also know parts like the recoil,carb and coil will interchange,thankyou.:thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup: