King o Lawn/ Mickey Bike

They are fairly rare, but not all that valuable. Just like with vintage cars, rarity doesn't necessarily mean desirable or valuable.

I know someone who has one that thinks it is surely worth a lot because of it's rarity. I can't seem to convince him that they don't go for a whole lot. I talked to a guy that has one and was just going to let his grandkids ride it, and didn't care about the frame mounted badge. I offered him a crazy price of $100 for the badge, and he excitedly accepted the offer, then called me back on my way to his house, and backed out. Later I saw some e-mails he sent to someone else stating that he thinks it's worth a fortune because some bigtime Minibike collector offered him $100 for it. I just wanted to offer enough that he would go for it since I only had $100 into my whole bike with a missing badge.

From where I stand they aren't worth a lot...But I do know that 1966 Taco 55s and Barris Choppers are worth a fortune though..

OOPS. :doah: I just re read this thread, and boy did that sound wrong. That is a pic of the ID tag on MY bike, and I am NOT the guy that burned injuntom.
Actually he hooked me up with a correct wheel for my bike. Stand up guy.:thumbsup:

Last edited: