King O Lawn (Mickey Thompson)

Hounddog

I have my King O Lawn minibike roller for sale. I am told that King O Lawn manufactured KOL, Mickey Thompson and J.C. Agajanian (Aggie) minis. This one does have the Mickey Thompson, 5 spoke, Crager looking wheels. The bike is original with front suspension, friction brake, seat, wheels, tires and sprocket intact. I do not wish to sell the wheels separately. I was already offered 150 for the wheels alone. The wheels have the J.D.Ent on them as well. A set of these wheels sold on ebay Item#: 160590136905. I am not sure what its worth (150 wheels, frame+fork 125) so I am asking $275 OBO.:shrug:

HD

Last edited:

edwin

I have my King O Lawn minibike roller for sale. I am told that King O Lawn manufactured KOL, Mickey Thompson and J.C. Agajanian (Aggie) minis. This one does have the Mickey Thompson, 5 spoke, Crager looking wheels. The bike is original with front suspension, friction brake, seat, wheels, tires and sprocket intact. I do not wish to sell the wheels separately. I was already offered 150 for the wheels alone. The wheels have the J.D.Ent on them as well. A set of these wheels sold on ebay Item#: 160590136905. I am not sure what its worth (150 wheels, frame+fork 125) so I am asking $275 OBO.:shrug:

HD
nice bike, even better deal!!

I'm disappointed to see you selling this! But that, of course, is your decision to make. If I had the cash to play with I would definitely buy it for that price. Good luck!

Hounddog

King O Lawn

I think we now know what we have! The consensus is that this frame is a King O Lawn, step through frame that someone welded in the connecting tubes from the seat area to the steering head area. It does have the correct forks and wheels, but the frame appears to have been modified. Here are more photos of the upper frame tubes in question.

HD

Last edited:
Dont know if u sold already but i have an original KOL frame like this but without tubing added. If it helps your sale.. im asking 45$

KoolLee (im in Riverside, so cal area