King O Lawn

I picked up this King O Lawn this morning :thumbsup: It is a little rough and looks to have had some repairs to the scrub brake :doah: No rot just a lot of surface rust :grind: But for what I paid for it :deal: it should make a good little rider :scooter:

Last edited:
It does look solid.
Surface rust is the reason I bought a soda blaster!
Even the wire wheel won't get into those welded little areas. With a surface rusted tubing.

Bullhead

buckeye

That is small. It usually is hard to tell for me.
That will be another nice one for the kids. Can't wait to see ya work your magic. I am sure you will shine it up pretty.

zeeman

Hey Papa, that's pretty cool. I just got a small frame, but it does not have the fender or wheels, or seat, or engine. Well you get the idea. What are you thinking of powering it with?

I'm thinkin I might make an Aggie clone out of it if I can find a set of forks :doah: and either use a Tec or maybe a 2 smoker :thumbsup: I need to figure out some rims too the ones one it are miss matched :doah:

zeeman

Yeah, wheels are always a problem for me too. Can't just run down to the scrap yard and find anything to do with a minibike. A smoker would be cool on it. I'll probably put the little Briggs 2.5 I have on mine. I need a tank for it though because some member on here did not ever send me the one I bought/traded for. He never posts, and will not respond to my emails to him. Bad!