kings and velodrome race vids

edwin

just wanted you guys to know i just learned how to put vids on you tube. so check em out. once on you tube just type in minibikeedwin, then look for videos by me, then click on my name to see the other videos i posted.

sorry, i guess it's too much trouble to have a post ready before posting.

it's like posting a "hey look at this" thread and then you post that you'll have pics/video a few hours from now.

hey edwin, i went ahead and decided not to be lazy and checked out the vids. great vids :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This thread went nowhere very fast. We even were blessed to hear from EE! Striogi, You are the man in charge. Hent depends on your intelect, so do I for that matter.

The man or kid does not know where to put the thread. You moved it. You handled it fast and furious. Don't get upset, just be calm and do the necessary work and move forward with dignity.

I am loosing the battles and winning the wars. It''s been a rough month loosing dad...

TT :eek:ut:

This thread went nowhere very fast. We even were blessed to hear from EE! Striogi, You are the man in charge. Hent depends on your intelect, so do I for that matter.

The man or kid does not know where to put the thread. You moved it. You handled it fast and furious. Don't get upset, just be calm and do the necessary work and move forward with dignity.

I am loosing the battles and winning the wars. It''s been a rough month loosing dad...

Some people aren't computer savay. They should not be made fun of because they don't know how to do something. HELL, I have had a computer for nine years and still type with one finger. Take a guess which finger. LMFAO !! :thumbsup:

Ed,

I was not making fun of anyone. I too do not post pictures and Hent knows what I am cabable of doing as far as posting with pictures. I do type with only one eye and must look at the keyboard and then edit what I am trying to convey. I know many old school people have limited computer talents. I type with both hands and am very fortunate to be as talented as I am considering my writing and reading disabilities. I have accomplished much is a very short time span. Your middle finger means nothing to me, I like the person and ignore the rants, disaraay and gobbly goob thrown my way.. I love ya man, do not change and thank Paul for shelling out $1500.00 in 2009 for the most outragous race in the SFV ever! I appreciate his monitary involvment.....lol

Ed,

I was not making fun of anyone. I too do not post pictures and Hent knows what I am cabable of doing as far as posting with pictures. I do type with only one eye and must look at the keyboard and then edit what I am trying to convey. I know many old school people have limited computer talents. I type with both hands and am very fortunate to be as talented as I am considering my writing and reading disabilities. I have accomplished much is a very short time span. Your middle finger means nothing to me, I like the person and ignore the rants, disaraay and gobbly goob thrown my way.. I love ya man, do not change and thank Paul for shelling out $1500.00 in 2009 for the most outragous race in the SFV ever! I appreciate his monitary involvment.....lol

I was talking about the Moderator jumping in Edwins shit about the post.
BACK OFF MR. 65 !!!! :hammer:

Thats pretty much what we are trying to do here in South Carolina.Very inspiring...We had a Race Sat. oct 10, with practice laps , two heat races and a final , it was sweet dealings...

edwin

Hent, i appreciate you posting the vids for me on this site page. hopefully its more convenient for the viewers to see. with no hassles. thanks.:smile:

Last edited: