Kmart minibike

Ohhhh My GOD dude, if you are in Detroit, you can buy a thousand different antique bikes for less than 400 dollars. Theres more bikes than you can shake a stick at on craigslist.. You can find PLENTY of bikes that are actually DECENT and will hold a value. The cheep chinese bikes have lots of problems being they are throw away stuff. 350 on sale K-Mart bikes are for people in the middle of Hawaii that can't buy a damn near perfect 71 Ruttman for 200 dollars.. :mellow: We used to have a few dozen for sale here too, but the for sale threads dissaperaed the other day. :mellow: Someone might chime in with something worth having, for sale.

Theres lots of em in PA too. :laugh: I'd find an old one on craigslist or ebay or something. Theres just no comparison at all in quality.. I've got wheel bearings that were frozen up with rust, made in 1967, that I freed up.. That will last ten times longer than anything you buy new. The chinese stuff is not worth the money.. If it was more like "It's cheap imported crap, so it's only $69.89 brand new" It might be different.. But 300 bucks is the price of a great old bike, ya know?

Why buy a brand new Kia for 13,00 When theres a pretty damn clean 63 Corvette sitting there next to it for 6,000? :shrug:

Got my doodle for $200 at pep boys because they couldnt get run right. Told the guy the chain was too tight and i still wanted it. He said $200?
I said done!! Thank you!!!

buckeye

That too. I am just dyin down here. I can't find nothin worth fixin up. There's your usual doodle bags, periodically a fine Harley chopper(ha) and then when there is something cool, waaay overpriced. Aaaarrrrggggghhhh