Kmart selling DB's now

one just went on ebay for 203.00 from over stock.com pick-up only in north:scooter: NJ. I bought one a few weeks ago for 279.00 delivered to front door.
I've paid as much as $150 for one but it was still new, tags and all off craigslist. And two beaters that ran but were clapped out and paid $125 for the two of them. I could never justify paying full price for a machine that I was gonna replace the engine on and cut up! In all fairness though my 7yo daughter did ride the yellow DB for a year in stock trim and my son rode it some as well till easter weekend then it started smoking and puking oil out the air cleaner!
$400 is just crazy:eek:ut:!!!

There was a popular and very successful sporting goods store in the northwest called GI Joe's. Started in Portland in the early 50s. They were great. Sporting goods, hunting and camping gear, and auto parts. Originally had govt surplus and handguns, too. Anyhow, a few years before they went under, they started carrying Baja Motorsports products. They'd always have a line of DBs and quads in front of their stores. When they finally closed in '09, Baja was one of their biggest creditors, owed something like $4 mil. IMO, they strayed too far from their original focus, and it was a big factor in their demise.

Joe's - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baja Motorsports