Lake superior performance rally

very cool i love rally. Iv been watching all the latest WRC stages on u-tube since I dont get it on tv anymore. the vintage cars are great too. Its a shame rally isnt more popular in the states. not much of a spectator sport i guess

great stuff.pastrana and deegen used to come up here for it.goverment F'ed up this years
stages.they would have ran more north of us except a lot of it was in federal forest land.
had some great stages up in copper harbor and in that area.i'm pissed:censure:

some more vids

65ShelbyClone

Was Block driver or navigator? Usually the driver's name is on top. EDIT: Nevermind. They crashed out, so obviously Block was driving. :doah:

The SCCA used to run the Rim of the World Rally on forest roads out this way, but they haven't for some years now.

Its a shame rally isnt more popular in the states. not much of a spectator sport i guess
The beer-bellied rednecks that make up the majority of NASCAR's fan base would rather plop down in the grandstands, watch cars go in a circle and finish the getting-drunk-on-flavorless-beer they started hours earlier at a tailgater. I mean, getting to the spectator areas of a rally requires walking for Pete's sake...on dirt....with some degree of sobriety. We can't have that, it's bad for business!

Last edited: