Lawn Boy Tiller

1stlegendtx

I got this for $25.00 mostly for the gas tank. The engine is a 2 stroke and if the shaft is straight I may see if I could put it in a bike just for fun.:shrug:
[/URL][/IMG]

It would be a perfect Tom Thumb engine. I have a small Tecumseh 2 stroke saved for a Tom Thumb build, I have to build a mount and a pipe but it looks like it will be easy enough.

It would be a perfect Tom Thumb engine. I have a small Tecumseh 2 stroke saved for a Tom Thumb build, I have to build a mount and a pipe but it looks like it will be easy enough.

Think you could get a pitbike expansion pipe to work? Seems like you could get a nice used one on the cheap & get a nice little boost in performance. :scooter:

delray

i pick up one just like it too. it's the only horz-lawnboy engine i have every seen them use.......:shrug: all the other ones are setup for Vertical Engines. other then some newer snowblowers right before toro bought them out.....

1stlegendtx

i pick up one just like it too. it's the only horz-lawnboy engine i have every seen them use.......:shrug: all the other ones are setup for Vertical Engines. other then some newer snowblowers right before toro bought them out.....
Have you taken the engine out ? Do you have any pictures?

delray

my lawn boy is still glued together. not sure if the crank is spline or keyway. it would work ok for a minibike engine that had a jackshaft and you ran the bike on flat ground.....:scooter: try to take a picture of it this weekend(same as yours)

delray

here is some pictures of my lawnboy tiller.

still have not had a chance to see if it is a keyway crank or spline crank.........:shrug:

like i said before i believe this is the only horz-engine they made in the gold color engines.