Leaking bowl for PZ-19 Carb!

Hey guys! I'm here from PocketBikePlanet! I'm new to this site here but I've been working on a x-18 bike i bought off of craigslist. I've gotten pretty far but the folks on PocketBikePlanet must have either lost their passion of these motors or just tired of asking questions. I've done some research and I've found you all.

So, the guy on PocketBikePlanet had me do a restrictor tab removal and to make sure the float is at 10 degrees. He wasn't very helpful with making sure my float is set to 10 degrees. I'm not sure if I have my float set incorrectly or what but I'm getting tons of gas leaking out of the bottom outlet from the bowl. Also I absolutely cannot turn the screw at the bottom of the bowl by hand, its like its been locktite or something. I have made a video so you all can see whats going on to help you help me better so I can stop the leaking. If worst comes to worst I can just buy another carb but I want to make sure I do everything I can before I go that route.

What my carb looks like now
[YOUTUBE]PBP: X18 float on the carburetor angles top then bottom vie - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

What happens when the bike is on or off
[YOUTUBE]Pocket Bike Planet Question: GAS LEAK FROM BOTTOM OF BOWL - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you all for your kind help!