Leaking Fuel Petcock

Razor

Hi there I have what I believe a 1971 Suzuki MT50 Trailhopper. It is orange in color. I had a leaking fuel petcock valve. So after a long while of searching, I finally found one on e-bay. It looked like it was in ok shape. The rubber inside the petcock was in great shape. I was bummed out that when I installed it it leaked fuel all over the place. Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit for them? I now have 2 leaking fuel petcocks. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi there I have what I believe a 1971 Suzuki MT50 Trailhopper. It is orange in color. I had a leaking fuel petcock valve. So after a long while of searching, I finally found one on e-bay. It looked like it was in ok shape. The rubber inside the petcock was in great shape. I was bummed out that when I installed it it leaked fuel all over the place. Does anyone know if there is a rebuild kit for them? I now have 2 leaking fuel petcocks. Thanks in advance for any help.
Probably a pain in the but you can find the right size oring's and that should fix the leak.